- Ensure the correct functioning of the site
- Provide you the best service
- Enhance your user experience
- Optimize our website
Learn more in cookies statement & settings
Prof. Maurizio Muscaritoli
Presentation Roadmap/ Summary
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant will be able to:
Key Takeaways/ Fast Facts
1. Calder PC: n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and inflammatory diseases. Am J Clin Nutr 83, 1505S–1519S, 2006.
2. de van der Schueren MAE, Laviano A, Blanchard H, Jourdan M, Arends J, et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis of the evidence for oral nutritional intervention on nutritional and clinical outcomes during chemo(radio)therapy: current evidence and guidance for design of future trials. Ann Oncol 29, 1141-53, 2018.
3. Daenen LG, Cirkel GA, Houthuijzen JM, Gerrits J, Oosterom I, et al.: Increased Plasma Levels of Chemoresistance-Inducing Fatty Acid 16:4(n-3) After Consumption of Fish and Fish Oil. JAMA Oncol 1, 350–8, 2015.
Using this link will let you leave a website of Fresenius Kabi Deutschland GmbH (“Fresenius Kabi”) or to a different domain under the control of Fresenius Kabi. In the event that the linked site is not under the control of Fresenius Kabi but under the control of a third party or an affiliate in the Fresenius group of companies, Fresenius Kabi shall not be responsible for the contents, processing of personal data of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. This link is provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fresenius Kabi of the site.
Do you want to continue?